Monday, December 20, 2010

This Woman's Work

Pray God you can cope.
I stand outside this woman's work,
This Woman's world.
Ooh, it's hard on the man,
Now his part is over.
Now starts the craft of the Father.

I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.
I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.

I should be crying, but I just can't let it show.
I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking.

Of all the things I should've said,
That I never said.
All the things we should've done,
That we never did.
All the things I should've given,
But I didn't.

1 comment:

  1. I love Maxwell's version of this song. One of my favorites although I didn't know all the words! Thanks! LOL!
    PS Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete