Thursday, February 17, 2011

And the winner is....

Dear ones,
I'm truly humbled by the kindness and inspiration that I've been given during this magical OWOH journey.   I never imagined that I would meet so many amazing people. 

So, these critters that run around, aka as the Pretty Pekes, are too busy eating milkbones to help me pick a winner so I had to go the boring route and use a random number generator. 

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 121
Result: 72

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner is......Brenda from The Creative Chook!  Congratulations - I'll shoot you an email shortly so that I can find out where to send these goodies!
 
I'm still visiting everyone's blogs - between work and a virus ridden laptop I missed the opportunity to visit as many as I would have liked.  So, beware....this crazy Southern Belle and her Pretty Pekes will be visiting you soon!
 
Best wishes and high hopes to you all,
Jennie and the Pretty Pekes

1 comment: