Friday, January 30, 2009

Black and White Twinchie


Hello!
I had a great interview today! It's for a part-time position (maybe 20 hours) but I'm so excited to be working again! Plus once I find something in my field I can keep this one on the side (it's a wonderful jewelry store!). I have my fingers crossed about the position that I interviewed for on Wednesday; it's an amazing organization and I would be honored to work there.

Anyways...enough of the hum drum....let's get to the fun stuff!

This twinchie (2x2 card) is my entry into the weekly Artchix (http://myartisticlife.typepad.com/) art challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a twinchie completely in black, white and/or gray. Mine is actually more black but the flash on my camera lightened the image some. (Did take a fabulous picture of it but it included a great portion of my Saffron's bum and I didn't think anyone really wanted to see that!)

I doubt I'll win because the other artists that will likely participate are incredibly creative but just putting it together has been a blast. Plus...I'll use any excuse to go to Michaels! I purchased the paper in the background (black & white pin stripe) and the cute little chandelier stamp (only $1.00!).

Best wishes and high hopes to you all!
Jennie


1 comment: