Saturday, January 31, 2009

My first journal page!

Well, actually I made a few before this one but they aren't very good! This is technically my 5th in my journal titled, "Portrait of Jennie". I'm having a lot of fun with the journal but wow, it really isn't easy for me. I'm trying very hard to be creative but it's a bit like trying to force a snail to move. It will happen but SLOWLY! he he he

Thanks for the comment on my Art Dolls and the suggestion for journaling! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the feedback!

Best wishes and high hopes to you all!
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Good for you...you are doing it!! Woohoo!! It looks terrific. I learned to do several pages at a time with just backgrounds; that way they are ready to do when you want to add collage elements and then last but not least words and then doodles. Enjoy the process.
    By the way, visit me! I have an award for you.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete