Monday, May 4, 2009

Goodies!!!

Bonjour my friends,

I received the most wonderful package today! From Jenn at Noodle & Lou, a precious French mademoiselle.

I've wanted a Lullette for months now and I finally beat the crowds and was able to get one from her Etsy shop! YIPPPPPPEEEE!!!
I've "stolen" Jenn's picture from her site because as usual, I can't take decent pictures. But the best surprise was the sweet little gift tucked in her card. She included one of her fabric door hangers! Sweet Jenn, you are just too kind; I love it! Thank you!!!
Best wishes and high hopes to you all!
Jennifer and the mademoiselle pooches

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your recent acquisition! She is adorable. And the added gift is awesome.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. big kisses to you Jennie:):) thanks so much for your sweet words and I'm so thrilled you love your treats!! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day with your sweet little fur babies:)

    xoxo...jenn

    ReplyDelete