Friday, May 1, 2009

A beautiful journal page...

Hello friends,
Every evening when I get home one of the first things I want to do is relax and visit everyone's blogs. It's such a treat to see your newest creations and read about your "world".

This evening I was so awed by Patty Syzmkowicz's post that I wanted to share it with you. While I don't really know Patty I've been visiting her blog since I started blogging earlier this year. Her art is inspiring and always so lovely. However I've gone back several times tonight to look at today's posting. She has created what I think may be 2 of the pretties journal pages I've seen. Since I don't have her blessing, I'm not going to post a photo of it but here's the link - please visit her page and enjoy her creations. You're going to love these pages!

The Awakening journal pages

Patty's Blog

Best wishes and high hopes to all of you,
Jennie and the very sleepy pooches

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous!!! Amazing journal pages!
    Thanks for sharing the link
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete