Monday, July 20, 2009

New (new to me) site for supplies

Hello dear friends,
The fabulous Collage Contessa has joined the design team for Red Lead. She's posted some wonderful ideas for Christmas using various papers and stamps from Red Lead. I'd never heard of the store, still being new at this I'm not surprised! ha ha ha

But...it's wonderful. They've a great variety and their prices are really good! Please visit both the store and Kris' site to see her beautiful creations.

Best wishes and high hopes to you all,
Jennie, the pretty pooches and Mr. Wicky

1 comment:

  1. Jennie,
    Just checkin in on you. Hope all is well, as it has been a while since you have posted here. I must admit I miss your special brand of humor!
    Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here listening to your track of Frank Sinatra's "Summer Wind." He has always been in the top 10 of my best singers list. Take care.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete