Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pink Saturday - Pink Sunsets



The calm of the air before a storm and the silence that seems to envelope the world during sunsets - I love those moments. It may sound strange, but I will stand in my backyard, raise my hands to the heavens and breathe deeply; in that moment I feel centered and truly a part of the universe. I can feel God, I can feel love, I can feel strength and I can feel hope. Such powerful and strange moments that I treasure.

I found these images online and just knew that I needed to start my Saturday with images of pink sunsets. After you look at them, close your eyes and recall a sunset that you've treasured. A time of great peace, romance or laughter spent under the final rays of the day.



Best wishes and high hopes to all of you,
Jennie, the pretty pooches and Mr. Wicky

No comments:

Post a Comment