Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aussie Fires

I don't know about each of you but it's been pretty easy for me to get caught up in my own stress lately. I watch the news but more to see how the DOW closed or whether we might possibly get rain. I find that I spend most of my time fighting off the desire to sleep away the day so that I can avoid everything... So that being said I'm delayed in hearing about the horrible fires that have stricken Australia; I'm shocked and saddened by the casualties - both human and animal. This is just more devastation for people who have the same struggles as me, you and everyone else.

If you have a chance and can afford a dollar or two please visit the website for Wildlife Victoria http://www.wildlifevictoria.org.au/cms/ and donate. I am sitting here worrying about how I'll continue to pay my mortgage and bills since I'm not working but I cannot help but believe that whatever I can contribute will make more of a difference to the animals than to my bills. Please donate what you can.

Best wishes and high hopes to you all. May God bless all creatures impacted by the fires.

Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment