Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Well, spent yesterday feeling sorry for myself. Monday's are just so hard; they should be full of promise of the week to come but instead I just find myself wanting to hide because I'm afraid of getting another "thanks but no thanks" email from a potential employer. Luckily I had cheesecake that my Mom gave me to coax me out of bed!

So in between my deep melancholy I've been making Valentines Day decorations and I wanted to share them with you. They were so much fun to make and I learned a lot about things that I never considered before, glue, glitter, scissors, etc.


Here are some of the pipe cleaner people I've made:







I've also been making Valentine dangles, a craft idea borrowed from Scott and Martin at http://www.vintageimagecraft.com/ . They have a GREAT site and an even better monthly newsletter. They share ideas and great free images via their free newsletter. You've just got to visit them! I've probably made 2 dozen dangles but my favorite is the one with leopard print. A woman can simply never have enough leopard in her wardrobe or decor! (Now no comments about the fact that my poor plant needs some TLC! :) )












Lastly I wanted to share one of my favorite collectibles: Sweetheart Pillows. Something so romantic about a boy away from home and thinking of his Mother (nothing gross y'all) or his sweetheart and sending a pillow case to profess his love and admiration.
Best wishes and high hopes to you all!
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment