Not too often a gal can say that! It's truly beautiful, balmy and warm with rain finally due. Spent the day Sunday with my dear Mom and had a wonderful feast of Chinese food. I ate so much. Ahhhh....sweet Chinese food.... Wait, sorry...I'm drooling....
No new journal pages to post just yet but I'm working on some and also working on some Valentine's day cards for my niece and nephew. My nephew is just mad for trains so I'm trying to create something a strapping young man of 6 can appreciate. I know....good luck! ha ha ha
The sweet little Girl Scouts were not at Walgreens Sunday but I'll keep watching out for them. Not too many places to sell them in my sleepy city so I'm sure I'll see them again.
Now, in the meantime, Maureen from Celestial Charms (http://celestialcharms.blogspot.com/) has tagged me to share 7 random facts / bits about myself. When you have a chance, please visit her site, she has wonderful vintage images!
So, here we go...
1) I'd love to be in a room full of hundreds of puppies because I just adore puppies, their full bellies and their little puppy breath. (Yes, I am actually an adult...)
2) The only time I've ever sung Karaoke was at a gay bar in Dallas. Several of my friends dared me, at the time I was pretty much the only girl there. I got on stage to boos and jeers and belted out "It's Raining Men". By the end of the song I was surrounded by gorgeous men cheering me on. It was awesome!!!!!!!
3) I love to swim but I have to wear nose plugs.
4) I love high heels, they don't have to be designer or expensive...just high. (I am from the South....) However, I refuse to wear red shoes....in my head lucite isn't nearly as suggestive as red.
5) I have a piece of lead in my pinky finger from when Shaun Odem stabbed me with a pencil in 4th grade.
6) I want to participate in a Tornado Storm Chase some day. I grew up with my daddy taking me on drives to watch tornados and have been hooked ever since.
7) I dance in my car at redlights.
Now, I'm passing the "tag" on to a couple of other bloggers. If you haven't the time or interest no worries!
1) Gillian from http://scrappydoo-gillian.blogspot.com/. I am constantly going back to her blog and looking at all of her mixed media pictures. She has such an amazing eye and every piece is inspirational to me.
2) Nellie from http://earlymorningthoughts.typepad.com/my_weblog/. She alters vintage books and they are beautiful. Each one is a treasure.
Best wishes and high hopes to everyone!